I have PCOS, the treatments I've taken have not worked for me. I have always had some sort of side effects. I'm depressed

i am 22,with PCOD.At 17 i had irregular periods.At 19 i had hair growth on my chin area.i went to a doctor,high testosterone level.i have had 16+ laser treatments done on the chin.I was put on yasmin but i got my veins popping up and sore breasts.i was switched to crisanta.switching yasmin, i had tremendous hairfall.now it's been 3 yrs taking crisanta and i still have hairfall.my periods are regular due to crisanta.+aldactone(100).i want my hairs to stop falling :(

I have PCOS, the treatments I've taken have not worked for me. I have always had some sort of side effects.

The “Organic Hair Transplantation” method is a novel development in modern hair transplantation surgery practice which was developed with the efforts of our research and development department. Now; our successful hair transplantation results has evolved to a new era thanks to the “Organic Hair Transplantation” method. We can consider this new method as a revolutionary development.

“Organic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss with PCOS

You might want to consider making an appointment with a dermatologist or endocrinologist knowledgable about hair loss to help guide your next steps.
General recommendations for any women with PCOS who is still shedding with use of an oral contraceptive and aldactone include the following. You'll want to discuss these in detail with your specialist
  1. Aldactone dose. Aldactone is also called spironolactone. the maximum dose is 200 mg per day, so you'll want to discuss whether increasing the dose is a good idea for you
  2. Minoxidil (and brands such as Rogaine, etc) can help hair loss in PCOS. you'll want to discuss benefits and risks with your physician
  3. Laser hair treatment. LLLT or low level light therapy may have a modest benefit and is safe
  4. Oral contraceptives. Some oral contraceptives cause shedding in some women. You'll want to keep this in mind and discuss the possibility with your doctor.
  5. Blood work. Even though you have PCOS, you want to make sure you don't have any of the other reasons to have hair shedding like low iron, low thyroid, high thyroid, diets, medications, herbs. A simple blood test can evaluate some of these issues and your doctor can order it for you.
  6. Changing the anti-antrogen. Aldactone (spironolactone) is a good antiandrogen for women with PCOS. There are others too that your dermatologist or endocrinologist can guide you with if he or she feels you're not optimally benefitting from aldactone.
  7. Hair restoration. Once the shedding stops, hair restoration can restore some hair loss provide the donor area (in the back of the scalp) contains good quality and density of hair
All in all, there are many things to consider and you might be best advised to make an appointment with a hair specialist to discuss these issues.