How do you pay for plastic surgery? Payment Plans for Breast Augmentation?

How do you pay for plastic surgery? I am getting Breast Augmentation eventually, but I don't know if you can pay little by little or if I should start saving up for a few years until I have $10,000 put aside for surgery.

Hello! Thank you for your question. Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone), other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.). Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants and ~$1000 less than shaped, cohesive gel implants. Consultation with plastic surgeons who you are interested in having perform your procedure and satisfied with the photographic results is advised. Financing options can be discussed with each office individually, if they offer, or there are other private institutions and companies such as CareCredit who may be able to assist you, if you qualify. A range of $4000-10000 is reasonable for a standard breast augmentation alone, depending on the factors above, the complexity, surgeon experience, and the implant chosen. Hope these answers help! Best wishes!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Financing plans

In Toronto, ON, there are several financing options available, offered by a third party. These allow you to pay for your surgery from just a couple of hundred dollars a month. However, payment policies vary depending on the surgeon, so it's best to ask your surgeon directly.

Financing plans

Paying for breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. The answer is it depends, payment options depend on the practice. Personally, my office works with 3 different finance options which allows the patient to make monthly payments instead of paying all upfront. Best of luck!

Paying for breast augmentation

Paying for augmentation

There are multiple options for financing breast augmentation.  Our office uses a service called CareCredit, but it will depend on the particular options available at your surgeon's office.  Best to ask your surgeon directly.  

Samuel Maurice, MD
Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

Paying for augmentation

Samuel Maurice, MD
Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

I Accept Financing Providers CareCredit and Alphaeon

Thank you for your question. Some doctor's offices offer payment plans directly. There are also financing options such as CareCredit and Alphaeon in the United States. My office works with both of those providers. Good luck!

Financing options for cosmetic surgery.

When you go to your plastic surgeon for a consultation, ask them at that time about their financing options. Each surgeon will have different programs and payment plans and financing options to help you finance your surgery. You surgeons should be able to work with you to find an option that fits your needs. 

Financing options for cosmetic surgery.

How to pay for plastic surgery?

Typically, your surgeon's office will suggest financing through a company like Alphaeon or CareCredit. Both plans offer six month financing without any interest fees. Good luck.

How to pay for plastic surgery?

Payment plans for Breast Augmentation

Plastic surgery and breast augmentation can be very affordable. We have many different programs for financing and it's best to work with your patient coordinator to find the plan that works for you. Breast augmentation procedures range in price from $4500 to $8500 depending on the implant type used and complexity of augmentation desired.

Payment plans for Breast Augmentation

Payment plans for breast augmentation

The first step is to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. There are different surgical options, even with a straight forward breast augmentation. We offer financing in our office. We go through CareCredit. There are other companies, and every office is different. We accept certain promotional periods, as the cost to the practice is different with each of them. Talk to the board certified plastic surgeon's office manager. They will let you know the policies of the practice.

Payment plans for breast augmentation

How do you finance plastic surgery?

Typically plastic surgical procedures are paid for in advance. Some patients save up and pay cash, some put the charge under credit card, and some finance it through a company such as Care Credit. Many of our patients use Care Credit and are very pleased. Good luck

How do you finance plastic surgery?