Why is there alot of fat on my face? Is there ways to get rid of all of it?

Im very skinny but for some reason I have alot of fat on my face! I want to have a slimmer face.! Can someone help me on how to lose weight on my face?

Facial fat

Shape of the face depends on skeletal form, superficial fat layer and deep fat compartments and muscle bulk.
You only can thin your face surgically :by reducing or re balancing fat volumes.
For that fat can be removed  and it also occasionally can be transferred to give you more triangular facial shape.
Occasionally fat bursting injections are helpful but can take long and repeated sessions to get some changes.
Dermal fillers injected to rebalance facial volumes can also be used to change shape of face.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Evaluating the face

The distribution of fat in the body is determined by genetics.  Specially addressing the face needs careful evaluation of what is structural components of the face and what is fat.