I have bad, horrible, ugly skin discoloration around my nose, upper lip area, & chin area. Please help! (Photo)

What are products I can use to help my skin heal back to normal?

Doctor Answers 1

Discoloration on face can be treated with Clear + Brilliant, lightening creams, Eclipse Micropen etc

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
you need a combination approach which will include both medical and cosmetic treatments.  I suggest going to a well trained dermatologist in lasers and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.