Should I see a doctor about lumps and mole on my legs? (photos)

I had a mole that popped up on my leg that looked strange, then a couple weeks later these bumps started showing up on my legs (see picture). There are two lumps so far and the mole, all have been there for weeks. Should I see a doctor? If so, what kind of doctor should I see?

Doctor Answers 1

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Mole Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be improved or removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.