I am suffering from gynecomastia. Is gynexin the best medicine or not?

And please tell that how many days i have to eat that medicine

Treatment for gynecomastia?

Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.

Medication for Gynecomastia

Hi... There is no medication for gynecomastia.  The only effective and long-term treatment for gynecomastia is surgery.  During this procedure, glandular and fatty tissue are removed to restore a natural chest contour.  Speak to an experienced plastic surgeon to review your options.  Good luck.
Dr. Parham Ganchi - NJ Plastic Surgeon

Parham Ganchi, PhD, MD
Wayne Plastic Surgeon

RE: Gynexin for treatment of gynecomastia

There are no oral medications that are truly effective in getting rid of gynecomastia that is well-established.  The best way to deal with the condition is a qualified gynecomastia surgeon and a well-executed procedure.  

Richard Silverman, MD
Newton Plastic Surgeon

Surgery is the solution

Oral medications will not treat gynecomastia permanently. You will need glandular excision and liposuction. See a plastic surgeon for your care.

Good luck 

DrBurnett#realself100

The only treatment for true gynecomastia is surgery. Seek a plastic surgeon with specialty training in #gynecomastia surgery, has great photos, and is an expert in male breast reduction.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

In my opinion, the only reliable (and most effective) management of gynecomastia involves surgical excision. When the time is right, seek consultation (with your parents) with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Non-surgical treatment of gyencomastia

Gynexin is a widely advertised product that claims to get rid of the gynecomastia. But the truth is there is no pill or cream or oil exists that can reduce male breasts, and those advertisements are all marketing gimmicks to waste people's money and time. They are scientifically wrong, there are no researches to prove the actual effects. I suggest that you read on Google about these things, you might save yourself some money.

R. K. Mishra, MCh, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon

Surgically Addressing Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. 

About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.

There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding. For instance, studies have shown that patients with BMI > 30kg/m sq (placing them in the obese category) have a higher complication rate. Therefore, it is important for patients to be as close as possible to their normal body weight prior to surgery. Not only will this decrease risks of complications, but will also enhance the aesthetic results. Further, normal body weight is different from one patient to another.

Gynexin is junk!!!

Gynexin is junk.Do not waste your money! unfortunately there is no medication that cure gynecomastia that someone has for more then  6 month

Mordcai Blau, MD