I have a patient who is dissatisfied with result from another provider. What are the options of dissolving sculptra?

Dissolving Sculptra

Sculptra generally lasts up to two years.  If the patient is unhappy with the results you can assure them that the results are not permanent and will go away by two years.  

#Sculptracomplications

Sculptra is well-known for causing granulomas. most of these resolve over time which might take a yr or more. I have had success with ILK and Hyaluronidase and sometimes a minor surgical procedure might be required. it depends on the amount that was injected and what areas are involved.

Misbah Khan MD, FAAD, FACMS

Dissolving Sculptra

You cannot "dissolve" Sculptra. Granulomas from Sculptra treatment can sometimes be treated. Most of the time any unwanted result will resolve with time as the material naturally degrades. We need much more information in order to answer your question accurately.