I have done hair transplant one month ago. How many days should I need to take minoxidil and foligrow tablets? (Photo)

Sir doctor prescribed me lotion minoxidil and foligrow tablet for one year .i just wanna to confirm, should i use these medicines for one year and is it god for transplanted hair and secound question , the doctor told me i have need 3000 grafts can u judge from mu pics is it 3000 grafts or not

Minoxidil after hair transplant

I do not ever recommend the use of minoxidil after a hair transplant which should easily grow without it. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.   You cannot tell from photos how many grafts you may have received.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon