Nasal bone problem? (Photo)

My Nasal Bone is aharp from sode it may not be straight plzz guide me or tell me is it just my imagination?or i have a problem in my nasal bone?

Nasal bone problem?

No one ever "needs" a rhinoplasty. It is an elective procedure and only you can determine if your nasal features concern you enough to do something about improving the cosmetic appearance of your nose and whether it would be worthwhile.

Every nose is different and unique to that individual. If the appearance of your nose concerns you enough to do something about it, it can be improved with a natural artistically performed rhinoplasty. What would be the best option and exact procedure would depend on an examination and discussion about desired outcome. Excellent results can be achieved with either a closed or open technique.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on a  two dimensional photo without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).  If you live outside of the United States, the surgeon should ideally be a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. 

Robert Singer, M.D., FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Nasal bone problem? (Photo)

I would recommend seeing an ear nose and throat doctor to have your nose examined. If it has always appeared this way then perhaps you had a trauma at an early age. If, however, it is changing I would recommend that your nose is examined to sort out what is causing those changes. 

Jeffrey Watson, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon