BBL done in April it's not as full as I would hope. How long before I can have revision done?

How Long Should I Wait Before Revising My Brazilian Butt Lift

The majority of patients that have a Brazilian Butt Lift surgery performed are extremely happy.  However occasionally patients do not receive the aesthetic result that they were hoping for from their procedure.  This can be for any of several reasons such as the patient is very thin so there was a limited amount of fat, or the fat did not take as well as the surgeon and patient were hoping.  First of all I would wait at least six months before proceeding with any type of revision.  This time will allow all the swelling and scar tissue to settle.  Then both you and the surgeon will know exactly what the results are and he or she can give you options to improve the results.  Doing surgery before this point is typically a moving target as your body is still changing from surgery.  Also giving your body this time to heal will allow the scar tissue from liposuction and fat transfer a chance to heal so that the next surgery can be as precise as possible.  There are several ways to go about enhancing the results of your Brazilian Butt Lift depending on the individual desires of the patient.  The first and most common is a second session of liposuction and fat transfer.  In patients that have enough fat this is a great option as the liposuction will further sculpt their body and then the fat can be used to add volume and enhance the appearance of the buttock.  However if patients are too thin and there is a limited amount of fat available then other options will need to be considered such as butt implants.  The implants are a great option for thin patients and for patients that have an extremely flat buttock.  There are a wide range of implants that can be used add shape and volume to the buttock after a Brazilian Butt Lift (fat transfer) surgery. Many patients that come see me get a combination of fat transfer and butt implants to improve the results from their previous Brazilian Butt Lift.  Though the exact treatment plan depends on the individual patient. The good news is that there are options to enhance your buttock.  Please consult with your board certified plastic surgeon that performs a high volume of butt augmentation surgeries. 

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 6 months before having a revision surgery.  This will give your body the time to heal and recover.  The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

I recommend patients to wait 6 months before undergoing a revision. What aspects are you not happy with? Do you still have areas of excess fat that can be liposuctioned again?

Thank you for your question.i recommend at least 6 months, and what you should do while waiting is
gain the weight needed to have the results you are looking. Choose
a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt
Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university
hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs.
All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one

I usually have patients wait about 4-6 months before considering a revision of a BBL or a secondary procedure.  Best of luck.