Is it normal to feel pain after 3 wks po breast augmentation? Incision turning dark purple and itches with redness extending?

Hi, I had breast augmentation- from a small B to a full C. I'm 129 lbs 5'2")350 cc HP under the muscle silicone implants). Surgery was 4 weeks ago. At my 1 week check-up, my surgeon suggested a 2nd surgery for my right breast due to liquid accumulation. He removed the implant, irrigated he area, and left a drain attached to me for 1 wk. Now 3 wks po and my incision is itchy redness around it and mostly turning dark. I stopped using Neosporin.breast hurts to the touch like muscle contracting.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Incision issue post breast augmentation

Gab,
Thanks for your question.  Sorry you are having issues with your surgery.
It is very rare to have a seroma.  It sounds like your surgeon is on top of it as he immediately re-operated.  The incision issues sound a bit strange.  Photos would help with an opinion.  A physical exam is the best way to diagnose the problem.
I would follow up with your surgeon to have them  re-evaluate it.
Good luck.
Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Breast issue

I think that you need to follow closely with your surgeon with the history that you present in this forum.  He is the most informed about your situation. Good luck.