I am a 57 y/o woman. My skin is reasonably firm for my age, except for my forearms. Would thermage help? (Photo)

My skin is reasonably firm for my age elsewhere on my body, except my forearms. Would thermage, or other skin tightening devices help? Is there a surgery that would help the laxity? Thank you.

Thermage to tighten arm skin

Thermage is an extremely versatile device and can be used for skin tightening on most areas of the body and face, including the arms.  Thermage uses radiofrequency to strengthen preexisting collagen and induce the formation of new collagen.  While Thermage will never produce a surgical result, it is nice for mild skin tightening.  Consulting with an experienced Thermage provider will best help you understand the results to expect from the procedure.  Thermage results typically take 6 months to fully manifest and last up to two years.

Naples Plastic Surgeon

Thermage for arms

Thermage is an excellent treatment for skin tightening in any area of the body.  Thermage is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment which functions through radiofrequency to produce new collagen in the skin.  I have had great results with many areas including the face, eyes, abdomen, arms and legs.  For the best results please consult a board certified dermatolgist with a great deal of experience with Thermage.