Average cost for silicone implants and lift.

I have been quoted 8,500.00 for silicone implants and a lift. Is that an average price???

Cosmetic surgery pricing varies based on the city/region, so it's difficult to say what an average prices in your area. Consider additional consultations, or checking the websites of plastic surgeons in your area. However, this will only give you a range. The exact price depends on your anatomy and how much time is required in the operating room.

Plastic Surgery Costs

Hello,The cost of a particular procedure is affected by a number of factors, including, geographic location, surgeon skill and training, and surgeon popularity/reputation.  Here in Los Angeles, $8500 is the average quote for just implants, no lift, so I'd say that's pretty low. What's more important than cost is surgeon skill and training. Augmentation mastopexy is a complex operation that carries a high risk for complications in the hands of inexperienced or inadequately trained surgeons. You should seek consultation only with ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in all aspects of cosmetic breast surgery. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Really depends on what region your surgery will be performed

Average costs may vary depending on your geographical location.  I do think that $8500 is a reasonable rate for your procedure.Best Wishes,Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS