How much will it cost to repair a torn earlobe and is there any doctors in Biloxi Mississippi that does them?

Ear lobe reconstruction cost

Ear Lobe surgery cost varies significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery or Facial Plastic Surgeon you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Most procedures will be performed in a doctor’s office where costs can be contained. If not will it be performed in a hospital or an independent out- patient facility? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia – local anesthesia is typical and less costly. If IV sedation or General Anesthesia is used: Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc.

#earlobesurgery
#earloberepair
#earloberepaircost

Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon as pricing varies from surgeon to surgeon. Price can range from $400-$800. You will be able to re-pierce your ears 2 months after you have the earlobe repair done. Good luck, Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cost for torn earlobe repair...

Repair can range wildly depending upon the severity of the tear and how much tissue rearrangement need be done (i.e. how long will it take).  For most surgeons the cost is between $400 and $800 per ear with a discount given if both ear lobes are done.  I hope this helps.  Take care and good luck.

Shayne Webb, MD

Depending on your area all states are different

Earlobe repair is a very common procedure. Frequently, we have patients who will have the procedure done the same day as the consultation. Typically, the cost is between $450-850 per earlobe, depending on the severity and the length of the procedure. The length of time the ears have been gauged should have no effect on the procedure. As long as the tissue is no longer irritated or inflamed, there is no reason not to give it a try. Gauged ears are sometimes more difficult than some other earlobe repairs since the tissue is so over stretched, but we are still able to create a natural looking earlobe.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

I would suggest checking with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area.   During your consultation asked to see examples of the surgeons work.

Generally, earlobe  repair is a relatively simple procedure done under local anesthesia with minimal recovery. Costs vary from  practice to practice ($500-$1000  in our practice).

I hope this, and the attached links, helps.