Lip outline with Juvederm and maybe enhance the lips just a little... Any suggestions?

I never knew that you could define your lips with juvederm... Call me naive lol yes I know I honestly thought that you could only enlarge your lips and that's something I really don't want to do... My top lip needs some definition ASAP so please reply with recommendations :) good service and a decent price please don't want to pay high dollar for garbage and don't want to buy from a dollar menu thanks in advance Ps. Houston area only
See average cost for Juvederm

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Thank you for your question.  Outlining of the lips can be done versus overall volume enhancement and I find it best to use a thinner HA filler such as restylane silk, juvederm ultra or belotero for this purpose.  Below I am attaching a link that should help you find board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  Hope this helps. 

Juvederm, Restylane Silk, Belotero for Lip Lines

There are many fillers available for lip lines and the art is matching the filler with the patient.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green