I got BL with 650cc saline implants overfill with 750cc (7 weeks) under the muscle and I think they look small? (Photos)

I've always wanted to get a BL after having my kids. So I finally went and got them done. I am 30 years old 5'4 160lb. Before my BL I was a 38C. I got 650cc saline implants overfill to 750cc under the muscle. My scars are heeling ok, I think! and the square has gone down too. I wanted my breast to be firm and big. but I'm not happy with the size :( should I go bigger? or will they get bigger

Breast lift with implants: Final size and shape take time

It's a little early to determine final size and shape. The implants are being flattened by your chest muscle,   which is contributing to the smaller look. I advise my patients that at 7 weeks the implants are just beginning to settle down. The implants come down and out more (about 80 percent ) at about 3 months;  it takes 9 to 12 months for the final result. Be patient and continue to dialogue with your surgeon for further reassurance. Good luck. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths." 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon