Referral to doctor with expertise in Voluma cheek Injections in LA area?

If you have experience injecting Voluma to the cheeks, could you please respond with the number of injections you've done total (roughly) and a link to your before and after Voluma Cheek photos? Thank you!

Voluma

Thank you for your question. As you evaluate surgeons, please also consider years of experience, education/training, and board certification. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma

As one of only 250 doctors selected by Juvéderm to get advance shipments of Voluma, I am a huge fan. I've been using to restore lost volume in the cheek and mid-face for my LA patients with great results. Below is a link to my website so that you can see the before and after photos for yourself. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

VOLUMA injections

Thank you for your question. You are making a great choice in using VOLUMA in cheek augmentation. VOLUMA is particularly useful in the cheekbones and cheek areas to lift and reshape the face. It is definitely important to find an experienced physician injector who can demonstrate to you the changes you can expect as well as explain how they use VOLUMA to obtain your specific goals. As the MD, I mark the face and perform each injection myself for optimal care and results Hope this helps! 

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Voluma Cheek Augmentation

Hi, thanks for your question. You are correct in your criteria. Experience and results are what matters. Specialty does not necessarily make a difference. I've taught good injectors of every specialty and a good number of nurses who were more talented than some of the doctors out there. We have been doing multiple Voluma Cheek Augmentations daily since the day Voluma was FDA approved in October 2013. I have personally performed over 1000 of these procedures. Voluma has become my favorite filler because it is soft, natural looking, long lasting (1.5 years) and reversible. Hope that helps.

Referral to a doctor with Voluma experience in LA area.

Thank you for sharing your question. Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon use the link below to find board certified plastic surgeons who can help you with Voluma treatments.  Best wishes. 

Chin/Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane; Fat; Implants; Sculptra

We do a significant amount of cheek contouring with voluma, lyft, radiesse, sculptra and bellafill. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Voluma and Expertise

When choosing an injector it is best to look for board certification in dermatology and whether or not they inject regularly and where they trained.  Best, Dr. Green