I want to get Vanquish. I am wondering though about the effect on the female reproductive system, especially the ovaries.

I know that the radio frequency isn't supposed to reach as far as where the ovaries are but I'm wondering if there is a website that shows how and why the Ovaries are safe. Surely there has been studies or the machine would not have been approved? Can any doctor help me with this? Thanks

Vanquish Is SAFE In Females

Vanquish is FDA approved for deep tissue heating for cosmetic procedures. To date, there are no reported significant side effects. It cannot affect the reproductive system because it cannot go that deep into the body! Please see an expert for treatment. Best, Dr. Emer