I had a MACS lift done in S. Korea. I think they injected anesthesia/pain killer into my skull! Is that possible? (photos)

The pain was intense when I woke up, it felt as though someone hit me over the head with a hammer. The top of my head, was numb for over two weeks. My hair was falling out more than usual. I found two pinpoint holes in my scalp that, 2 1/2 months later are still there as bumps on top of my head, with reddish brown circles around them and a circumference of baldness. The hair is not growing back. I was also prescribed Bestase Forte, Tramadol and Cephadroxil.

MACS lift should have nothing to do with your skull or scalp

Hi there, not sure what happened, but my best guess is that there might have been some kind of pressure placed to cause the hair loss. Stress on your body from a major surgery can also cause some hair loss, which should come back over a period of 3-6 months. 
MACS style facelifts can be done with a small amount of sedation and local tumescent injection into the face and neck. It usually only takes 3 hours so unless you had other procedures done at the same time, this is all very unusual. 
You may want to try putting some Latisse on the bald spots to stimulate hair growth faster. 
Best of luck to you!

Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Intracranial injections are not possible

but without knowing where your hair loss was, its impossible to comment on possible causes.  Hair can often recover so give yourself time and if its not better, your options include hair transplants, excising the bald spots, or doing nothing and covering it with your adjacent hair.

Curtis Wong, MD

International surgery

just another reason not to travel internationally for surgery.  you have a problem and nobody to see except strangers on the internet.  best of luck

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon