Breast reduction surgery in 9 days and I took two hydroxycut pills yesterday morning. Will I need to reschedule my surgery?

Will I need to reschedule my surgery? What complications could this cause?

Getting ready for surgery!

Hello! You should not take any more diet pills before surgery, and please tell  YOUR doctor about this! You should follow the advise of YOUR plastic surgeon. Good luck. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Preoperative instructions prior to breast reduction surgery…

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  You will need to let your plastic surgeon know of your questions/concerns;  only he/she will be able provide you with a specific/relevant response.

Generally speaking, pre operative patients should pay special attention to preoperative instructions.  a list of "do/don'ts" are typically provided to patients; this list helps prepare patients  to proceed with surgery in a smooth and complication free fashion.

Patients have a responsibility when it comes to ensuring that they follow instructions;  again, these instructions are meant to help achieve an optimal,  avoiding complications (some minor, some major) as much as possible.

Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.