I had CoolSculpting 2 months ago and have not even lost a quarter of an inch.

Very healthy organic diet, exercise, no weight gain and still nothing. I am 58 and only had the coolsculpting done in my problem stomach area from pubic hairline to areas above my bellybutton

Results at 2 months

I would say wait a little longer, up to 3 months for results. Not knowing where you started (picture) it is hard for me to tell but some clients require more than one in the area to get best results. With that being said, there are other factors too. The tissue has to be pliable enough to reach up in to the cup (not too dense) and it also depends on the amount of tissue you started with and what applicators were used. Lastly, some clients don't think they have results and when our RN's do their photo follow up and compare their before and afters most clients can see a visible change then. Best of Luck!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting results

If you are not seeing results from your Coolsculpting treatment, I would ask for you to be patient. In order to see optimal results it is first recommended that you receive 2 treatments in the same area then you should see results 90 days post the second treatment. If your results are not optimal, I would suggest that you discuss with your clinician what your options are.

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after Coolsculpt

Coolsculpting has a very high success rate, so I would recommend you discuss your concerns with your provider. Most patients see a nice improvement within about 3 months of the treatment. Most of our patients end up getting at least two sessions to each region to get the result they really want.Andrew Campbell, M.D.Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Full results for CoolSculpting

It takes up to three months to see full results and patients usually need up to two sessions to see the results they are looking for! 

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting vs SculpSure and HI DEF 4D CONTOURING

I suggest change in diet/exercise or consider a surgical options such as liposuction VASER 4D contouring to make a larger impact.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Coolsculpting Results

It can take up to 3 months to get the full benefits from the treatment. Moreover, results from a Certified Coolsculpting Center is better than at noncertified centers as Certified Coolsculpting Centers have been trained to understand the best candidates for the procedure, perform the treatment correctly, and be able to provide proper post treatment care.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

I had Coolsculpting 2 months ago and .......

Coolsculpting works on metabolically active cells. When they are exposed to the cryolipolysis of the Coolsculpting they under go a process called, apoptosis which causes them to enter a cell death sequence. While this process can take upwards of 3 months, reliable results have been seen even later. One variable which I have seen influence the effectiveness of the Coolscultping treatment is the age of the patient. Just like a belly of a pregnant mother springs back once the baby is born, patients who are much older have lost much of the bodies elastic properties. With the said, I have seen impressive results in patients who are past retirement age. Each patient is different. Now as for the improvement in waist size, this is not something that I tell patients to expect as the shrinking of a dress size or a belt size is highly variable in terms of overall diet and health condition and amount of exercise you are doing in a regular basis. It would be an over simplification to expect one treatment of coolscultping to change that.

Thank you for your question. It can take up to 3 months to see results. If you do not see results, you may need another treatment. Please speak to your treating physician. Ensure that you always see a physician with expertise in CoolSculpting. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Coolsculpting Results

I am sorry to hear about your concerns. It can take 3-4 months to see optimal results from a Coolsculpting treatment. I would recommend to followup with your provider if you are still concerned with lack of results.

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

CoolSculpting Results

Results with CoolSculpting can take time. Was your procedure done under the direction of a board certified plastic surgeon?   CoolSculpting can be very effective for the right candidate. It is important for patients to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience in the different body sculpting methods available to ensure that you are receiving the best treatment plan for your individual needs. Best of luck.

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon