Would it be possible for me to have full upper and lower lips? (Photo)

My upper lip only shows in the center as does my lower lip.

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Lip Fillers

You appear to be an excellent candidate for lip fillers for the upper and lower lips.  Please consult an expert for the bet cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Lip Fillers Long Term, Use Cannulas and a Conservative approach

You can easily get larger and more full lips with contour using fillers or fat. I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Augmentation

There are a few different ways to help you achieve fuller lips: fillers (usually hyaluronic acid e.g. juvaderm/ restylane), fat injection, silicone implants (Permalip) etc. It would be helpful if you could post some close-up photos of your lips, but better yet, it'd be best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in person so he/she can decide which treatment is best for you. Good luck!

Goretti Ho Taghva, MD