Viral infection & 3 month old Brazilian implants?

Dear Surgeons, I had breast augmentation 3 months ago. I have caught a cold in 8 days ago with sore throat, little ear pain, sinus symptoms. My surgeon recommended to go to GP doctor and get antibiotic. The GP doctor doesn't recommend the antibiotic. So I really don't know what to do. Thank you for help,

Thank you for your question. if your GP does not recommed for you to have antibiotics than the is no need for antibiotics.

Viral infection and implants

Hello, it is not possible to provide additional guidance based on a description alone.  If your family doctor is convinced that you only have a virus there is no benefit to antibiotics, but it is not possible to tell whether you have a viral infection based on the information provided.