What is the deepest between palomar icon 1540 and venus viva? What is the more efficient for acne scars or stretch marks?

i already did 7 fraxel dual sessions on my face for light rolling acne scars. it did nothing. i did TCA peeling and glycolic peeling, scars still not change. My skin do often hyperpigmentation.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

you likely need a resurfacing procedure, like erbium or co2.  i suggest you see an expert. there is no "cure" for stretch marks but you can get improvement with combination therapy.  Best, Dr. Emer.