My face is uneven, what should I do? (Photo)

My face is uneven. My eyes and eyebrows mostly. It is VERY noticeable. It's been like this as long as I can remember, im 21 years old and it kills self confidence. What would be the best procedure to fix this and could you give me a price range.

You have asymmetric eyebrows. The left eyebrow,es;pecially medially, is much higher than the right eyebrow.

My recommendation is to try the neuromodulators like Botox or Dysport first. The person should be experience to be able to even the eyebrows. The only concern I have is that the asymmetry between the two eyebrow might be more than what neuromodulators can fix.  

My face is uneven, what should I do?

In cases like this in a young face the best approach is probably a little botox every 3-4 months to slightly drop the high brow. But if there is ptosis of the upper lid on the high brow side, then the ptosis should be repaired. To know the difference you will need an exam by a surgeon experienced in this type of procedure. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

You have mild upper left upper eyelid ptosis with a compensatory eyebrow elevation.

Surgery that repairs the upper eyelid ptosis is often associated with a relation of the eyebrow.  This will reduce the asymmetry and help your overall appearance.