Does it has an effect for those who had breast feeding before?

Breastfeeding and Breast Augmentation

If you are asking whether BA surgery can have an effect on your ability to breast feed, yes, but this depends on a few factors including your chosen incision site. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your questions and concerns about breast surgery.
All the best

Thank you for the question.Loss or diminished ability to breast-feed is a known risk of all types of breast surgery.  Overall, the majority of patients who undergo breast augmentation surgery will be able to breast-feed (regardless of incisional approach utilized).  Given that you have been able to breast-feed previously, I would say chances are very high that you will be able to breast-feed again after breast augmentation surgery.   By the way, in my practice, patients who express a desire to become pregnant in the near future (open to interpretation), I advise waiting on the breast surgery. Best wishes.

Your ability to breastfeed may be decreased by a breast augmentation.  Many women have difficulty breastfeeding even without breast surgery.  If it is very important to you, then you should wait until after you are done having children to have your surgery.  A history of breastfeeding now appears less important than pregnancy itself on aging the breasts. But, breast augmentation is certainly safe in women who have a history of breastfeeding or pregnancy.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon