Will a non-surgical procedure like Thermage help me with this loose skin? (Photo)

I'm a 35 year old mother of an 11 year old. I'm 5'2" 116 lb. I'm excercicing and eating healthy but need some extra help with loose skin around my belly. Will a non-surgical procedure like Thermage help me with this skin?

Thermage belly

Thermage is a great option for you!  Other options include ThermiTight and surgery.

Be well!

Tighten the Abdomen through Thermage

Thermage is a great way to tighten the skin in any area of the body.  I have many patients who have been treated with Thermage for just this type of problem.  An in office consultation is the best way to see if you are a good candidate.  Best, Dr. Green