Where did this bump/ line across my nose come?

I had rhinoplasty, and my nose cartilage collapsed. I had a second surgery that my doctor placed more cartilage where it collapsed. Following the surgery, I ended up with a raised bump across my nose. What is this? Is it related to the surgery?

Irregularity following revision rhinoplasty

It could be related to the graft edge, or the edge of the nasal bones. Or it could be related to swelling that still needs to come down. Without a picture I can't be sure, but it's best to see you surgeon about this or get a second opinion. Sometimes a small steroid injection can help with irregularities that arise after surgery. Good luck!  

Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need photos.

When was your surgery done? why did the first surgery fail?  Could you provide us with photos?  It is impossible to give you our opinion without more information.  Also, it is best to speak to your surgeon about your concerns.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Raised bump

Hard to say what the raised bump is without an exam.  It could be related to the cartilage grafts.  Best to check with your doctor.

Photos needed

Sorry but it is impossible to answer this question without photos of your nose being posted so adding those would be appreciated and then maybe I can provide some advice