Does one of my breasts look square shape or one sagging more than the other? Will my right nipple round up after time? (Photo)

BL&BA I feel my left breast is sagging more like if it wasnt filled enough or something also feel a bump like its still high and my right breast feel its in a good position but i feel like im stretching something or my incision it stretching it feels weird cant explain the feeling my right nipple is not round My surgery was 8/12/16 12 days post op now i just hope my breast turn out great with time and they dont start sagging again so soon Any advice/concerns will be great thank you

Breast lift and implant augmentation

Your breasts look great for being 12 days out. I would just focus on the improved shape that you have attained and thank your surgeon for a great job.