Do my breasts look normal? Why are they a bit separated? Will they look round over time? Do my wounds look normal? (Photos)

Im 1 day post op i had a breast lift with augmentation 400cc saline under muscle Is it normal for my breadt to look like this A bit separated and pointy Will they get a round softer look over time ? I know it takes time but i just want to make sure

Normal healing process

You are still early in the healing process after breast augmentation. As the implants soften, settle and drop the breast shape will change along with cleavage. It can take 4-6 months before the implants look and feel like they belong to you. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have for his or her evaluation and advice . Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breasts look normal?

Your breasts look fantastic after just one day.They will continue to improve with time as the settle .Your PS can guide you through this process . Best of luck to you!

Burr von Maur, MD

Your breasts look great

and you should be sharing your concerns with your surgeon rather than the world.  Your surgeon should be guiding you through your recovery and would be very hurt if he/she knew you posted this, questioning whether you're 'normal'.  Trust your surgeon whom you chose and paid well to have this procedure done and allow him/her to help you reach the results you desire.

Curtis Wong, MD

1 day after Breast surgery, is my result good?

Hi Minajai,Thanks for your question and photos. It is way to early to judge your outcome and shape. But they look great so far, especially for day one! You need to "drop and Fluff" or let your implants settle a lot lower part than were they are currently sitting which is usually high when under your muscle. They will settle. Once they do, they will likely create a more round appearance. Remember that gravity always wins when it comes to implant positioning. Be patient. I would recommend breast implant displacement exercises or breast massage if ok with your doctor but usually after 2 weeks. Good Luck and again Congratulations!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#breastaugmentation #breastlift

Do my breasts look normal? Why are they a bit separated? Will they look round over time? Do my wounds look normal?

Congratulations on your recent surgery.As the implants settle over the next 2-3 months the appearance of your breasts will change. The swelling in your nipple will decrease and they will become less pointed. The implant will settle into the lower aspect of the breast and will give the breast a rounded appearance. It appears that you will have an excellent result.

Do My Breasts Look Normal 1 Day After Breast Lift With Augmentation?

WOW.  Any plastic surgeon would be proud of breasts that look as good as yours do one day post op.
Your nipples will recede to their post operative position once the swelling subsides.  I always tell my patients to be careful not to poke anybody in the eye with those pointy nipples.  LOL.  
As far as your cleavage is concerned, your tissue, especially after the lift, is pushing the implants inward and upward.  Once they drop and fluff, the medial aspect of the implant will push your breasts closer to each other, therefore improving your cleavage.  
Again, kudos to you for picking what appears to be an excellent plastic surgeon.