275cc saline implant too small? Also i can only feel my left nipple, my right is numb is that normal? (photos)
Doctor Answers 6
Breast to small
Breast lift and augmentation - worried five days after surgery
- You seem to be healing well so far.
- Everyone always worries their implants are too small or too large.
- You look fine now - let things heal.
- If in six months you want to be bigger - that is fine.
- But your surgeon was wise to use an implant on the smaller side when doing a lift at the same time -
- Large implants are more likely to cause poor healing and infection.
- Also large implants tend to make droopy breasts droop again -
- Have confidence in your decision and in your surgeon, let yourself heal and then see what you think.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Am I too small?
You might also like...
nana Mizuguchi, MD
Normal healing process
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area
#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes
275cc saline implant too small? Also i can only feel my left nipple, my right is numb is that normal?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.