Are there any risk factors involved in laser treatment?

I havr moles all over my face and dermatologist suggested me to go through fractional CO2 laser treatment.I am concerned as it is a matter of face .so help me with this .

Risk factors for fractional CO2 laser

All procedures carry some risk, but in good hands the chance of any problems with fractional CO2 is very small.  Often, more than one treatment is required though, spaced about 4-6 weeks apart.  Doing non-fractional CO2 is also an option, though that has more downtime but you don't need multiple treatments.  Again, in skilled hands, your risk from these procedures is quite low.  Good luck!

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon