I have a peeling that consist in applying a chemical peeling 3 days in a row? (Photos)

I have a peeling that consist in applying a chemical peeling 3 days in a row, after the second day my face star to peel and I peel it my self too , then I couldn't have the 3rd session because my face look to much irritated, that day at night my face burn soo bad. Next day I woke up with tied skin during that day it start to crack but still red , do I need to be worried about the redness or that's normal?

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. Home remedies are not nearly as effective as in-office treatments. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss the current treatment you are self-performing and then review a treatment plan to address your concerns.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon