I am looking for a very highly qualified and experienced doctor in Colombia to dissolve HA filler?

I am in need of a very qualified and experienced specialist in Colombia. I had HA filler injected under my eyes and still have bags 2 years later.. I need a doctor that is very experienced with Hyaluronidase and removing the old filler. I am having a difficult time finding a doctor that has experience with Hyaluronidase in Colombia. Please advise. Thanks in advance!

No doctor answers yet