I got the wrong color crowns. Dentist told me it was the lighting. The color was a bl2. It was not. They have a grey hue.

I saw another dctor for second opinion. He said the porcelain has cracks also. It has only been a few months. What can I fo?

Unhappy with the shade of new #crown #DrSoftTouch

The best thing to do is return to the dentist who placed your crown to discuss your concerns. I always recommend okaying your restoration before having it permanently cemented. That way, any necessary changes to shade, shape and fit can easily be made. At this point, changing the shade if your crown would mean having it remade. It's important to see your dentist as soon as possible, especially since your crown may be fractured. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.