Buccal fat removal and transfer of the fat.

I am getting buccal fat removal done and my surgeon has never transfered the buccal fat anywhere but searched online where one surgeon had done it. Has anyone else ever done this? Would the germs on the buccal fat from the mouth be able to be sterilized enough to kill all the germs before injection into the face? I'm wanting to get it injected in lips, scars and maybe under eyes.

Buccal fat removal and transfer of the fat to the face = recipe for a important facial infection #buccalfat #buccalfatremoval

Would the germs on the buccal fat from the mouth be able to be sterilized enough to kill all the germs before injection into the face?  

Answer : NO!

Buccal fat is routinely removed through the mouth. Therefore, once the fat it is in the in the oral cavity it gets contaminated with mouth bacteria that can cause severe infection . Buccal fat can't be "Sterilized" to be transplanted to other areas, unless you kill the fat at the same time you kill the bacteria.

Harvesting fat from the belly for fat transfer is a very simple procedure that allows to obtain sterile fat.