33 yr old w/ 12yr old D cup. Can I get implants w/ out lift also if the same procedure of areola? Can be done with a BA? (photo)

BA and my left areola had a procedure was to make the same size as the right. it stretch first month and is much larger. 2 years ago I went PS said Im ok. I waited 2 years now Im set on getting new implants. he says I need a lift to fix the areola and sagging issue- Im 33 married w 5 kids and idc Ab the areola getting fixed Im wondering if I can just get 700cc n no lift? They are 365/385 now. I do not want lift scars :( Just want full breasts. Not so much perky. He said with lift maybe get 350.

Implant exchange and areola reduction

You look like you could benefit from an areola reduction as well and using a permanent suture that should "lock down" the areola diameter.

Breast lift?

Right now you have medium size mildly sagging breasts. If you switch out to 700cc implants you will have even larger breasts with more sag and larger aerola. If that is your goal I guess you could proceed that way.If you want to improve the sag and aerola size, I would recommend a breast lift with moderate size implants. Good luck.

33 yr old w/ 12yr old D cup. Can I get implants w/ out lift also if the same procedure of areola? Can be done with a BA?

Very difficult case to respond over the internet. You are best served by only in person examinations.

Thank you for your question and photographs. Unfortunately I think you will not obtain a satisfactory result with only implant placement. You have a moderate amount of breast sagging and excess skin to your breasts that will not correct itself with implants alone. A lift will correct both of these problems, help resize your areola, and will place your nipple and areola into an elevated more youthful position and improving your shape and contour.   If you were to simply place larger implants your sagging would only worsen.  Hope that this helps.

Implants without a lift in sagging breasts that need a lift will only make things look worse, in my opinion

The main thing to note here is that you appear to have significant ptosis, or drooping, of the breasts.  The nipples are way below the inframammary folds, the creases beneath the breasts, and the only way to raise them higher is with a lift.  Without a lift and with larger implants only, the distance beneath the nipple will remain the same, while the larger implant will probably expand into the upper skin of the breast above the nipple, and this will force the nipple even lower relative to the breasts.  If this type of appearance is something you would be satisfied with, then it may be reasonable for you to consider this approach.  I would discourage it, though, based upon your descriptions and the one image you have provided.  The important thing is that you will never truly get a good idea of what your options are without a personal consultation including physical examination with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience in breast surgery, preferable revisionary breast surgery as well.  In addition to being certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, your surgeon should also voluntarily participate in the Maintenance of Certification program administered by that board. This is the best way to know that your surgeon not only has the best training and experience for the procedure, but that he or she has maintained currency in the certification requirements as opposed to practicing on a "lifetime" certificate which has only been reviewed once at the beginning of his or her career. For more information on this you can visit ABplsurg.org or ABMS.org. Good luck.