4 months after breast augmentation scar is bumpy (Photo)

Hello everyone! The picture is not very clear but one of my scars feels and look bumbpy, and hard, not all the way long put like every centimeter you can find a bump is that normal.? I'm using silicone patch and contractubex, I'm scare that stay like that forever :(

4 months after breast augmentation scar is bumpy

Thank you for your question.  You appear to have hypertrophic scarring.  You should discuss with your surgeon the use of silicone sheeting to compress and improve the scar.  If this does not help then laser treatments with a 1540 non-ablative fractional erbium laser is likely your best option.  For more information please see the link A Lowe:

Breast Augmentation - Scar Care

Thank you for your question. I instruct all of my patients to perform daily scar massage and apply a silicone based scar ointment or tape to their incisions. Biocorneum makes an excellent product. Please ask your board certified plastic surgeon for specific instructions regarding his or her scar management protocol. Hope this helps!

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  It appears that your scar has thickened and you may be a candidate for additional scar minimization techniques.  In addition to the link listed below, consider the use of silicone sheets and steroid injections by your surgeon to try and improve your current appearance.  Hope this helps. 

Breast scar

Thanks for your inquiry, please see you plastic surgeon to see if a steroid injection is appropriate for your scar, and best of luck.