I was wondering if I'd make a good candidate for the one-step forehead reduction procedure? (Photo)

Within the pictures attached, the ones with red markings depict where I would like my hairline lowered to. The skin on my forehead is rather flexible, and I am able to push my hairline downwards a couple of centimeters with my finger. I would prefer to have a more round forehead ,as opposed to the somewhat broad and almost rectangular forehead that I have now. Are my desired results unrealistic or are they perfectly achievable? Thanks!

One step forehead reduction

You will be a good candidate for the forehead reduction surgery because your corner hairline is intact, see below

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Forehead reduction

You seem to be an excellent candidate for a one stage hairline lowering operation. With very flexible tissues we can get the hairline down by up to 3cm. We do quite a few of them with each one having its own subtle differences. It is best to be evaluated in person.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead surgery

Your expectations are realistic for forehead reduction by lowering the hairline.  A full exam in person is needed however to really appreciate the flexibility of the scalp.Best of luckDr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

One Step Forehead Reduction

You may be an excellent candidate for a one step forehead reduction but that will depend on the looseness of your scalp, not the laxity of the forehead skin. This can be determined with an examination by a surgeon experienced with this technique.

You may be a good candidate for forehead reduction surgery but it still requires a doctor's exam of your scalp.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon