Is it weird that my same bras fit? (Photos)

Yes I'm wondering if it is normal that my old bras still fit? They look 1 million times better but I thought after 465 ccs extra I would have to buy new bras. Is this weird or what?

Bra

Thank you for the question.  It is normal to still wear the same bra from before surgery.  The breasts after surgery fill more of the upper portion of the bra then it did before.  It is all about the look, not the bra size.

Bra

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Bra Size

Thank you for your question. Many women are wearing ill-fitted bras and so whatever size you thought you were pre op may not be accurate. As well, bra cups generally expand. You are filling them out far more- you must've had some room! Your result looks great, don't worry about cup size as bra manufacturers all vary.

All the best

Bra Size

All the best

Is it weird that my same bras fit?

Congratulations on your recent surgery in a very nice result. It's not surprising that your bras still fit. If your surgery was relatively recent, then more of the volume may still be at the top of your breasts. As your implants settle, more volume used to the bottom of your breast and you may find that you need to buy larger bras. Congratulations again. 

Is it weird that my same bras fit?

Not unusual to be able to wear old bras after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Many women seek breast augmentation surgery after having lost volume from weight loss, childbirth and breast feeding, or simply from getting a little older. Often, they are wearing their same bras but not actually filling them the way they used to. With 465cc implants you should be 2 full cup sizes larger than before your augmentation, but if your old bras are still comfortable and you like the way that you look in them then there is certainly no need to look for new bras in a larger size. You do appear to have a very nice result and being able to use your old bras makes it even better. 

Is it weird that my same bras fit?

Congratulations on your great result. You are fortunate that you do not need purchase new bras. Breasts change their shape over a 9-12 month period. In general, I advise my patients to hold off on major bra shopping until after 8 weeks. This is when the breasts are just starting to settle and fill the bra.

Is it weird that my same bras fit?