Will CSF (if it is small) repair itself in time? I got this after a septoplasty.

Dear osolosoCSF leaks after septoplasty are rather rare. When they do occur, they are usually small and might stop on their own. It is sometimes possible to have large defects specially when there is a congenital defect or anomaly. During the healing period risk of meningitis is present. You should be followed closely by an experienced surgeon who can assess the extent of your skull base defect and discuss and explain treatment options.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon