Will the bump under the scar on my lip go away?

Hi, so, my brother's chihuahua (of course) bit me in the lip, leaving a pretty good sized slit that was sewn with three stitches. None of the flesh was ripped out, only split open. But now there's a hardened bump underneath the scar, and it makes my lip line look uneven. The bite happened about 2 weeks ago and the stitches were taken out about 1 week ago. Will this bump go away eventually? And if not, are there any easy procedures to remove it?

See a Cosmetic Dermatologist for Scar Prevention Wound Care

This is tough to answer without pictures and requires an in-person evaluation. Your injury was recent and this is still healing. I recommend following up with a cosmetic dermatologist for wound care. Any irregularities or scarring can be treated with lasers and microneedling/prp. Best, Dr. Emer