What happened to my breasts? Where did my lift and implants go? (Photos)

I had a breast reduction and lift. Anchor lift and attached to clavicle bone in April 2016. I went from like a 40 EE to a 38 or 40 DD. They bottomed out fast by July my surgeon said time to put implants in to give me upper pile fullness. So July 29 I got 600 cc mentor saline under muscle. They looked great at first then DROPPWS big time andnwemt back to the boxy look i had. Surgeon said I need new reduction lift and new implants. This is less than 2 months from my last one. Any suggestions?

Did you truly have a reduction

or a Rubin mastopexy with your first procedure?  If the latter, no tissue was removed and it was simply tightened and rearranged to the chest wall fascia as your note suggests.  Putting in implants after that would almost certainly lead to drooping of your tissues and eventually bottoming out.  If this scenario is true, then to get the perky look, you could benefit from a true reduction where the heavy bottom dwelling tissue is removed and the volume made up with an increase in the size of your implants (800 cc max gel, a little more with saline).  But before having more surgery, wait at least 6 months...

Loss of elasticity

Thank you for the question and photos and though an examination is needed, you naturally have lost elasticity in your tissues which leads easy stretching over time particularly from the weight of the implants

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

What happened to my breasts? Where did my lift and implants go?

In my experience if you put the implants on top the muscle this will correct the problem while giving you better cleavage and more upper breasts fullness.  I suggest this for all my bigger breasted women who undergo lifts and reductions with implants.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon