Eyelids not even after blepharoplasty and epicantoplasty. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had my eyes done a little over a month ago and after the surgery, my right eye was not folding. 10 days later, the surgeon redid the right eye. It is now 3 weeks after the second surgery and my eyelids look drastically different. Should I be worried???

Yes, worry and stop letting this doctor whittle on your eyelids.

Your surgeon does not understand eyelid anatomy.  Nothing here is correct.  A proper double fold needs to be attached to the levator tendon inside the upper eyelid.  That is not done in either eyelid.  There is no formed crease in the right upper eyelid so this deep work has simply not been done.  Both upper eyelids demonstrate that the eyelid platform skin has not been controlled so the skin is loose and not supported by the upper eyelid crease.  As a result there is lash ptosis.  The eyelids are droopy.  These eyelids should heal for many months before a definitive repair is done by a surgeon who actually knows what they are doing. 

Uneven eyes after blepharoplasty

thank you for your photos. Did you have superior tarsal folds prior to the first surgery? Without pre op photos or the ability to see your brow position, it is difficult to tell what happened. Usually by 3 weeks, with all the swelling and bruising dissipated, you are close to your final result. Eyelids will change and even out minimally with time, but if you are concerned, I would definitely speak with your surgeon. Also, it would be interesting to see your brow position. Perhaps the right brow is pulling the eyelid up in the arc?

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon