My smile is lopsided. What do I do to fix this? Had braces for two years and they did take out a tooth from my left side (photo)

Lopsided smile

From the photos it appears your issue is with more gum tissue on one side. I would look into laser recontouring of the gums as a possible solution. Good luck

Beverly Hills Dentist

Lopsided smile

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Beverly Hills Dentist

Lopsided smile: options

Hi:

The main issue that I see with your smile from the limited photos you have provided is that more gum is showing on your right side than the left side.  As a first option you might want to consider to do laser gum recountoring to raise the gum levels to see how it effects your smile.  

Dr. Maddahi

Lopsided smile: options

Hi:

Dr. Maddahi