Is it normal for the scar on a squamos cell carcinoma to change colors several years post-op?

I had a squamos cell carcinoma removed from my neck several years ago. Recently it's developed what looks like a small blackhead in the center of the scar. Should I be concerned?

SCC Scar

I would recommend you follow up with your dermatologist to examine the area. Without seeing what is going on it is hard to determine what might be causing the change in the scar. However, you want to check out any changes in areas that had skin cancers  previously  removed to ensure that they are not recurring. 

Orange County Dermatologist