Having stabbing pain when I bump against something, 5yrs. post-op for Tummy Tuck. Normal?

I am not computer savvy enough to know how to send a photo cause I'm 62. Thank you for any help, bcause we no longer live in northern Ca. but southern, Ca. and the doc was up there. Should I have stabbing pain when I bump against something, over 5yrs. ago for a T.T. ?

Pain after Tummy Tuck

Yes it would be unusual to have pain from your tummy tuck 5 years later.  You could start by seeing your original surgeon to double check.  He could then direct you to someone about your pain if it is not related to the tummy tuck.

Mobile Plastic Surgeon

After several years, healing should be complete following a tummy tuck.   I think you should be examined.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.