Pain in right eye day after Radiesse in the cheek?

I woke up the morning after Radiesse in the cheeks with moderate pain in my right eye. I also noticed a little acne like bump right in between the end of my eyebrow and the eye . An hour later the pain became mild and only when I looked to the right. Today (one day later) the pain is just a little worse but only when I look right or left. Should I be concerned?

Pain after Radiesse

Most likely a nerve was accidentally touched during the injection and that is the cause of the pain. it should go away quickly but if still present after 10 days or if you have any difiicutly with vision see your doctor

Nashville Dermatologist

Radiesse - Safety and Results

I suggest returning to your injector and discussing your concerns. You should not be experiencing pain after Radiesse, and an in person evaluation is needed. Best, Dr. Emer