12 month after upper and lower eye surgery, right eye won't heal. It's red, swollen, and crusty, what can I do? (photos)

Blepharoplasty

Unfortunately, I can't really see much on your pictures. I suggest you go back to see your surgeon. If you aren't comfortable with your surgeon then look for a board certified plastic surgeon, occuloplastic surgeon, or facial plastic surgeon.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Healing problem one year after blepharoplasty upper and lower lids

Several factors may affect the healing in that area. Suture reaction and/or granuloma formation can occur in that area causing mucus, crusting, and irritation. Whatever the cause, this can and should be corrected. Please see an oculoplastic surgeon in your area for examination and recommendations. Best wishes.

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

From the photos, it is not clear what is going on.

However, it is very common to have a dry eye after eyelid surgery especially if you are predisposed to dry eye. That can present with eye irritation, redness, and crusting.  I strongly recommend that you see your general ophthalmologist or an oculoplastic surgeon for a detailed assessment.  There are options available to make the eyes more comfortable.