How many syringes of Juvederm will I need for symmetrical plump beautiful lips? (photos)

Hi doc. I am in my early 40's. History of asthma and allergies.researching for a long time on injectable fillers for my lips, nasiolabel folds, and bad dark circles under my eyes. My lips are not symetrical since childhood. they have a slant when smiling. lipstick never stays, lipliner feathers.I want my lips to be beautiful, plump ( not liking for duck lips) looking for a noticeable enhancement. . how many syringes of juvaderm do you feel I will need to accomplish the dream Lips I desire?

How many syringes to get full lips

Although Juvederm is a wonderful filler  for lips, usually requiring between one half and a full syringe, you may want to try new Restylane Silk which is specifically for plumping the lips without giving that "duck look".  The amounts required are about the same.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm and Lip Augmentation

Juvederm is the ideal filler to augment your lips. I would definitely start with one syringe and see the effects.  If you need more you can always put another syringe into the lips to achieve the desired results.  Please consult an experienced injector to achieve the best results.

One or Two Will Do

In your specific case, 1 or 2 syringes should be fine. You should not need more than that. If you need less than 2 but more than 1 we can always find a place that needs a little more fill, so that you do not waste product.

Itzhak Nir, MD, FACS

Filler for lips

It is always good to start conservatively as you can add more filler after a week or two. I usually will start with 1cc of filler for most patients.  If you have NO lip you can start with more, but your lips look pretty good.  If after a week or two you want more, you can always add at that time.  If you start out with too much, you then have to inject hyaluronidase which dissolves it all and you are back to the baseline.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

How many syringes of Juvederm will I need for symmetrical plump beautiful lips?

We inject a lot of filler to give women soft, beautiful, sexy lips.  Most patients do perfectly fine with 1 syringe!  Restylane or Juvederm Ultra will work well.  Watch the video below to see how easy it can be done! 

Lip Volume with Juvederm

The best filler available for adding more volume to the lips is Juvederm.  Since Juvederm is very hydrophilic, the vermillion border should be addressed conservatively, and volume applied to the body of the lip. Generally speaking, 1 syringe should be adequate to accomplish your goals. Overdone or poor injection technique can lead to a rather stigmatic appearance, so choose your injector carefully.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Most likely one syringe but I would do two to three sessions til happy. Start with 1/2 or 3/4 syringe. return in a week for additional volume in that syringe. Costs from $650.. 

Juvederm to enhance the lips

Start with 1 syringe. I always recommend starting with 1 syringe, at the most, for the lips especially for patients who have never had filler in the lips. 

Michael E. Ciaravino, MD

Specific amounts can vary for each individual

For the level of lip enhancement that you’re describing, one or possibly up to two syringes of JUVÉDERM® should be enough to help you meet your cosmetic goals. It’s always a good idea to start conservatively, since you can always add more later on if you want to take your results to the next level. This is especially true for someone who has never had injectable fillers before. For the best possible results, be sure you only choose a highly experienced injector who performs many lip augmentations every year.

Plump lips

One syringe is usually sufficient, although it depends on what you'd like to achieve in terms of plumpness. You can always add more at a later date as well. If you have a history of allergies, you may want to talk to your allergist first about getting Juvederm, just to make sure it's okay for you.